Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is! After the long wait, I know the pegboard backround is cheesy but I couldn't wait for something better, first viewing looks good will have to measure everything up and make sure it's to spec then the fun starts!

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Excellent!!! I wish I could order one. I tried to order one at 2 different gunshops here locally and was told none available both times. Enjoy your new 480 Ruger.

·
Registered
571 Posts
congratulations .... really looking forward to hearing how you are able to handle the muzzle jump and corresponding grip rotation common to single action style revolvers .... beautiful collection indeed

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Range report submitted check the Range reports section for report

·
Banned
3,158 Posts
Nice! How much did it set you back?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice! How much did it set you back?
Well I just looked and see two on GB one for 899 and one for 969 and last week saw one bid up to over a grand then shipping and transfer fee, c'mon, that's just not right considering my local reputable dealer was under 7 bills plus tax of course, and I'm sure he made plenty on the deal but seemed fair for the area, I say reputable because we have a few of our very own rip off artist around here as well
I know, I know if people over pay on GB no one twisted their arm, i just can't do it myself

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great looking foreward to your report, interested if your observations are similar

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
By the way I just received a tracking number from simply rugged so in a few days I will have a new holster made to fit this exact model, very much looking foreward to its arrival
I will post pics and comments when it arrives

1 - 17 of 17 Posts