Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Law:

With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has established a ' Women Only ' parking lot at the Mall of America. Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons.

Below is the first picture available of this world-first women-only parking lot in Minnesota .

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
:):)...you're the kinda guy who makes divorce lawyers rub their hands together...I like you!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I actually thought you were being serious there for a moment until the picture finished loading. That's actually a pretty good one!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
:):)...you're the kinda guy who makes divorce lawyers rub their hands together...I like you!!!
It's just a joke. Besides, I told my wife (who is use to this kind of crap from me) that she can collect all the alimony she wants, plus half of my military retirement check, provided they can find her.(Ha! Ha!):eek:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
We'll hide ya' in the coffee shop till she cools off.....that'll be about the time the grass needs mowin' again.......

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I live near the Mall of America. I've seen this lot for women. But this is just the women's overflow lot.
Actually the MOA is in Bloomington, not Mpls, but still funny.

·
Registered
995 Posts
And I bet they still won't remember where they parked!

I had two women call me one day at work. They both walked out of the mall to where their cars had been parked, which was almost next to each other. These women didn't know each other. They both found their cars had been stolen. A unit was sent to the scene to take the stolen reports. The women described their cars to the officer. The officer found the cars around the corner. Both women had gone to the wrong lot!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And I bet they still won't remember where they parked!

I had two women call me one day at work. They both walked out of the mall to where their cars had been parked, which was almost next to each other. These women didn't know each other. They both found their cars had been stolen. A unit was sent to the scene to take the stolen reports. The women described their cars to the officer. The officer found the cars around the corner. Both women had gone to the wrong lot!!!
Absolutely amazing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts