Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been promising pictures. Well they aren't much, but here goes.

My menagerie:

Some close cousins

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Fine herd, covey, gaggle, bunch, pride, or sackful of shootin' irons!!!!!!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
That's a fine looking covey of Rugers. The P93 cleaned up real good.

Some people say I look pretty decent cleaned up too.......

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yo' mama, maybe! That's OK-besides looks we got brains, money, and charm, right?

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

Yo' mama, maybe! That's OK-besides looks we got brains, money, and charm, right?
Hmmmm

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Rman, just noticed your SA's stretched across the bottom, looks good. that security six in stainless looks just like the one I used to have. You got a nice collection there.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by white dog

Rman, just noticed your SA's stretched across the bottom, looks good. that security six in stainless looks just like the one I used to have. You got a nice collection there.
Thanks - I've had that Security Six for a long time. It's the best shooting .357 I ever owned.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Every Time I try to save for a Blackhawk in .44mag something else comes up. Maybe one of these days I'll find a used one for sale. I have only shot one but I have never forgot it.
Rman there all great guns.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quote:Originally posted by Baldy

Every Time I try to save for a Blackhawk in .44mag something else comes up. Maybe one of these days I'll find a used one for sale. I have only shot one but I have never forgot it.
Rman there all great guns.
I know what you mean about the .44. I want another .357 blackhawk. I had a blued one and sold it to my nephew several years later. This year I bought a used stainless one and then ended up trading it for something else. If I ever get another one, it's going to be a keeper. I need that and a little Kel-tec and I think I can quit. I've bought way too many guns lately. I just need to buy ammo and reloading supplies instead and start shooting these puppies.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Lucky..Very nice, I wish I could have a collection like that.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Its a sin to covet so I'll just say pretty darn nice collection.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts