Got out to test some ammo through my compact 223 american

Here's results, 150 meters (165 yards)

5 shot group 55 gr sierra blitzkings

Best performer at 1.4 inches. 69gr sierras

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 touching and 2 just to the left, very tight group bloody happy with it! For 80c around here in Australia. It'll do me just fine!

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Good shooting, and nice rifle. I've been considering one of those myself.

On a different note, what's it like, being a shooter in Oz? I thought after the great gun theft of a few years ago, it was difficult if not impossible to follow our sport in Australia.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good shooting, and nice rifle. I've been considering one of those myself.

On a different note, what's it like, being a shooter in Oz? I thought after the great gun theft of a few years ago, it was difficult if not impossible to follow our sport in Australia.
Hi mate, yes they do make it some what difficult over here, a lot of paper work and waiting around to get your hands on a rifle. No semi autos or pump shotguns (On different licensing you can tho).

The current firearms agreement is up for renewing this year and the antis and greenies are pushing hard to make our gun laws even worse. They the government wont listen to us the law abiding shooters. I'm sending numerous emails just trying to get a voice herd so we don't lose our rifles, our hunting, sports shooting. I dont like the way Australia is going.. Cheers scattershot!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts