Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made this bench today. Finally got a decent bench to reload on. I got to put some sides on it, but I just had to take a pic and show you guys. For years I have reloaded on a little dinky bench, and I finally got a place big enough to put a real bench in. Can't wait to start cranking them out!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Looks good. Sure is good to have a place where you can leave everything. Until about a year ago, I would have to get my reloading stuff out every time I reloaded, but I finally got a bench and it sure makes a difference. Congratulations, and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Nice bench Tim. Sure wish I had that much room on mine.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Good for you Gunman. All men should have a little piece of the house where he can do his thing. That's a real nice set up you got. Now start cranking them out and lets here some range reports. Good luck with everything.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Good looking setup.

I built an 8' bench cause I thought having a big bench would be nicer than reloading while crammed into 2 feet of space, and it was, until it got cluttered lol. You can actually see uncovered surface area on yours, cool!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Looks like a good solid bench with plenty of room. Mine is a converted table with heavy metal legs, about as long as yours but only about 2' deep. Most important is rigidity and storage. Yours looks like it fits the bill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.