Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Not on the sights, but I have used the fluorescent model paints like Testors. Nail polish should work if you use one that reflects light. Maybe try white.

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
17,122 Posts
My personal favorite is a shade called foxpeckerpink. It is quite a hit at social events. Bad guys laugh so hard when they see it that I don't ever have to shoot them. Saves ammo and jail time.

I find flat white works about as good as anything. If the light comes from behind, the white really shows up. If the light is in front of you, the sight will look black. No matter what colors you choose, the top of the sight must not blend with the target or you will get a bad sight picture and won't hit a thing.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts

Here is the model fluorescent paint applied a couple of years ago. Iowegan is right about the sun angle, and this color is foxpeckerred. The pink is slightly lighter.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
OK, I gotta say it-you two have a different color perspective than I've noticed.....

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Do you two go to one of those adult trinket store places to buy that special gun sight paint[?][?][?]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts