Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Remington Collector's oversized Trapper style knife that was too pretty to leave in the dusty old pawn shop...it has a plate on the side for Rem. 1100-it's from the Top Guns series.....Now, I'm not a karma kind of guy, but I want this to go to someone who either has a special love for the 1100---or a youngun' who's got one----or if neither of those-one who's collecting the series and needs this one to finish out.....it's too pretty to just drop in your pocket and scar up-unless you're an 1100 owner and proud of it....I'll give it a few days then pick a name-tell me the story.......

·
Registered
557 Posts
That's a great Karma Sheepdog! I'm an SCTP Instructor and we shoot 1100's and 11-87's. If I won that I'd use it for an award for the most improved shooter at the end of our season.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
sheepdog
What a generous thing to do. I love the 1100 and used to have one. I am out the ears with my share of knives , so leave my name out of the drawing. Just wanted to commend you for the drawing.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't do karmas-just want to find the knife a good home.....:)

·
Registered
557 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

I don't do karmas-just want to find the knife a good home.....:)
OK, it's a great NOT Karma. [:p]

·
Registered
333 Posts
Mighty fine gesture sheepdog, although I dont currently own a Remington knife. I do how ever have a small collection of knives and swords, and this would go great with it! Thanks for offering.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Very nice non-karma! (We also don't have a waitress in the coffee shop named Molly) Don't have an 1100 any more and only have a very small knife collection. Hope someone gives it a nice home.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
sheepdog
Ok, feller, I can't stand it any longer--you just don't have enough names in this non-karma,to
make it interesting...lol. Like I said before I don't have the 1100 anymore, but put my name on
the list anyway. Your Remington Trapper needs a good home. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just thought I'd poke this one more time-I'll get it picked first part of the week......

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I have a knife collection also, I think guns and knives kinda go together but I have too many so count me out, knives that is. I do have my pick of who should receive it, I'll wait and see who you pick.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, zumsteel----you gotta new Remington Trapper 1100 Commemorative coming your way-hope that everytime you hold it, it brings good memories and you tell the stories to your grandkids!!!!! PM me your address!! Merry Christmas to all of you guys!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
zumsteel

Congratulations feller, again--Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. I haven't posted much lately, I've been busy, what with my anniversary and birthday. Thanks to sheepdog for the knife.
Lee

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Congratulations Zumsteel! Thanks for giving the guys a chance at this Sheepdog.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
What a neat Forum. Merry Christmas to you Sheepdog and thanks for the offer and the countless posts you make, hope Santa was good to you.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Santa was great to me-my brudder gave me 100 rd. .45 ammo and my niece's husband Kevin, recently returned from duty in Iraq, drove in with his recently impregnated wife and 1-year-old son to surprise us all-made my day complete!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts