Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Firearms for sale==FTF in Wash. Sale cancelled

OK: My situation is that the federal Office of Personnel Management screwed up my paycheck for two years and just discovered it (Overpaid me). I will have to pay it back, even though it is their fault (and it is a sizeable amount). Therefore, I must liquidate some of my guns. Some are collectors, some I simply don't shoot; Some are safe queens.

Unfortunately, the State of Washington passed very stringent restrictions that took effect in January 2014. All private sales MUST go through an FFL. I have asked for clarification on HOW to do out of state sales, since the law is a bit ambiguous. Until the State AG responds, I am ONLY DOING FTF SALES
Please DO NOT contact me unless you are in WA state or adjacent areas and willing to travel. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME!. If I can do out of state sales later, I will open it up.

Buyer responsible for all transfer fees, where necessary. I will meet ½ way on antiques or at your FFL in the State of Washington for an additional $100.00 (if more than 100 miles from Wenatchee). All conversations MUST go through PMs (also, requests for PIcs)

Sale cancelled due to recent Presidential Directives and conflicting interpretations of state laws.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.