Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a list today of firearms that went to the bottom I the lake when my boat capsized last summer. It ended up being kind of impressive. A bit sad, too. I'm still not sure why I thought it wasa good idea to transport a bunch of firearms in such a small boat.

Another thing concerns me. It appears that at one point almost a year went by during which I didn't buy a single new gun. What was up with that? Was I in the hospital in a coma for awhile and no one has told me about it? My family may have some 'splaining to do. :)

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
The water can be rough this time of year...

·
Registered
5,332 Posts

·
Registered
8,193 Posts

·
Viceroy 🟩🟩🟩
3,198 Posts
In case of Obama gun bans many guns will suddenly be lost like yours.
Yep. Or Hillary or Bernie get in office. I lost all mine in the lake too and don't intend to replace them. Guns are icky and evil. They go off all by themselves and shoot innocent puppies. If you have one in your home it's pretty much assured you'll become a mass murderer.

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
I can relate.
Mine were lost in a storm in the Catalina Channel off Huntington Beach a couple of years ago.
So sad. ... :eek:

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,414 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Made a list today of firearms that went to the bottom I the lake when my boat capsized last summer. It ended up being kind of impressive. A bit sad, too. I'm still not sure why I thought it wasa good idea to transport a bunch of firearms in such a small boat.

Another thing concerns me. It appears that at one point almost a year went by during which I didn't buy a single new gun. What was up with that? Was I in the hospital in a coma for awhile and no one has told me about it? My family may have some 'splaining to do. :)
Be sure to give your local law enforcement group a copy of the items missing so they can keep an eye out for them....

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Funny thing, all of MY guns were lost while I was ferrying them across Alvord Lake in southern Oregon late last summer.

Jim

·
Registered
48 Posts
It seems a cargo door came open 10,000 feet over the Eastern Pacific near British Columbia…

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Wife tossed all of my guns out and she refuses to tell me where.

Waterboarding was to no avail, she still won't tell me officer.

So, I dried her off and she went shopping for shoes.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Actually Quite a fFew Options are Available to Float Your Gun

Something I had never thought or. I had just posted the 1st one from Bass Pro but thier area allot more on the search.

This ones only $29.99!

MPW Two Prairie Floating Shotgun Case at MacksPW.com

1 - 20 of 27 Posts