Ruger Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
You know they did a study that stated just hearing the tones instantly activates our 0 to 110% internals even if we arent the ones getting toned out. They say over time its linked to all sorts of mental and physical problems that stack up over the years. Anybody that has lived this lifestyle understands that. If it aint the chemicals we deal with, the stress is out to get us too.

Well gping to go through the captains accessment again soon, my promotion pool expired so here i go again. position opens monday, a captain is retiring in june, so we will see what happens. Thats as far as i wanna go, no Batt Chief desk for me. Ill take the rig anyday. Was next on the list i was told before it expired, but i guess i can do it all over again.

Wish me luck.
I hear you. I live along the Mail Route (Choppers) for the National Guard. Still, first thoughts, my ride is here or supplies coming in. Training Jets pass through now and then, it's still a feel good rush having Pilots wave back. As for the Fire pager/scanner, I'm still half dressed and headed out the door. Old instincts never go away. :)

As for the Captain. It just wasn't your time yet. It will be yours when it's your time. Ride with your "natural flow", don't rush what will be.

Reactions: Tacky

·
"The Real Deal"
8,045 Posts
Im not rushing it, just do the best job i can, despite the politics, and some times negativity. We will see what the future holds.

Reactions: Maddmax

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Im not rushing it, just do the best job i can, despite the politics, and some times negativity. We will see what the future holds.
Yup. There's always the politics...

Reactions: Tacky
21 - 23 of 23 Posts