Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Did this redneck's heart good to see Old Glory hanging between and above those two Chinese flags.

Way to go Ginny.......

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Nice!

·
One Star
9,735 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Well done

Check also Kim Rhode, who spoke out against California's gun laws.
I'm hoping Kim will get another gold this year to make it 6 Olympics with medals (and 3 golds) in a row?

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,321 Posts
Ha! Our first gold came from a sport involving the use of a firearm :) Well done, Ginny!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Several years ago, I had seen a picture of a beautiful young woman who was a National shooting champ -- not sure of the category, but it was not air rifles. This picture may have been on the cover or an article inside American Rifleman. What was remarkable about the picture was the confidence this young girl exhibited. It just exploded off the page.

Anyway, a few days ago, I tried to find that picture to post it on another forum. My search did not yield the pic I was after, however, just about every other pic I found was of Ginny Thrasher. So I started reading up on her credentials. I am not surprised she won. Simply another fine young woman who is the best in the world. These girls deserve to have their pictures plastered all over on billboards, on sides and backs of buses, etc. They are the best that this country can produce no matter what the leftists want you to believe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts