Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! It's great to meat you all. I hope to have some pictures of the build up my next weekend. My Fiance and I just bought our first gun. A 10/22. She wanted a ring, I wanted a gun, and apparently she will be getting some decent social security benefits if I ever die. I'm so excited;) but seriously, I think guns are just awesome mechanical devices and I hope any input I have can be helpful to people.

If you have car problems, or you need ***Blueprints***, I'm your man with a plan. I just designed a very large indoor shooting Range In Valparaiso, Indiana. They will have a 5-bay 150' rifle range, 2 small arms ranges, and Archery range. Should be operational in about a year.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.
Congratulations on your 10/22.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Welcome! You will enjoy your 10/22! I have had mine for 2 months and have shot over 1000 rounds!

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
welcome from nevada! i got my first firearm (a 10/22) back in june, and love it. it now has several cousin here in the house. enjoy the forum and your 10/22!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hello everybody! It's great to meat you all. I hope to have some pictures of the build up my next weekend. My Fiance and I just bought our first gun. A 10/22. She wanted a ring, I wanted a gun, and apparently she will be getting some decent social security benefits if I ever die. I'm so excited;) but seriously, I think guns are just awesome mechanical devices and I hope any input I have can be helpful to people.

If you have car problems, or you need ***Blueprints***, I'm your man with a plan. I just designed a very large indoor shooting Range In Valparaiso, Indiana. They will have a 5-bay 150' rifle range, 2 small arms ranges, and Archery range. Should be operational in about a year.
welcome from the Philippines!!

...i too just got my first 10/22--actually still awaiting delivery--but it's not my first gun..

i have read a lot about it and have been wanting to get one for a long time and finally decided to pull the plug and am looking forward to shooting it soon..

BTW..that new range of yours sounds great!!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Welcome from S. OK. Enjoy. It's a great place to hang out.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Welcome fellow Hoosier...from by the Fort in NE Indiana! Congrats on the 10/22...and the fiance!

Ruger 10/22...what a great first gun! And to you're fiance for allowing you to get it in lieu of a ring (for now)...what a keeper! I've had my 10/22 (stainless with black synthetic stock) since 2009 and absolutely LOVE it! My 7-y/o daughter has already learned to shoot with it and my two son's, 4 & 5, will also learn to shoot with it some day soon!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome fellow Hoosier...from by the Fort in NE Indiana! Congrats on the 10/22...and the fiance!

Ruger 10/22...what a great first gun! And to you're fiance for allowing you to get it in lieu of a ring (for now)...what a keeper! I've had my 10/22 (stainless with black synthetic stock) since 2009 and absolutely LOVE it! My 7-y/o daughter has already learned to shoot with it and my two son's, 4 & 5, will also learn to shoot with it some day soon!
Oh she still got the ring she wanted. I just hope it lasts as long as the Ruger. She has an 8 year old daughter that I'm going to teach to shoot as well. I've already got her started with the G36 airsoft gun, so the transition to the NOMAD should be pretty comfortable. I plan on putting a few hundred rounds through before I clean it and do the stock swap.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Welcome from the Central Coast of California.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
The Original Magic Man
744 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Stone Mountain Georgia

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.