Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the sp101 today and love it. Then I handed it to the wife who is still in the process of finding herself gun wise but we are close. This might be it.

She doesn't like the feel of the trigger on the Ruger, on the Smiths that we own the trigger is more rounded without the feel of an outer edge. God forbid we get a blister or a callus.

Can I get the dremel tools and take it down a bit without affecting the trigger pull...WILL IT BREAK IF I KNOCK THE EDGE OFF A BIT? CAN'T THINK OF THE FREAKIN TECHNICAL TERMS.

If possible, kinda walk me through it.

Sorry, about the loud words I came so close to getting hit by three tractor trailer rigs today that I am still decompressing.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Chipman, welcome to the forum, be sure to introduce yourself in hte new memebers
section. Congratulations on your new SP. Keep the dremel away from it. Just get a
sheet of 800 grit wet or dry paper and cut a narrow strip about the width of you finger
and go to work on the fang edges of the trigger. Don't worry you won't break it. While you at it you can work on the sharp edges of the hammer as well.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Masking tape

chipman: Sir; I'd like to add to "jaredshs's" : Use masking tape on all other parts to prevent marring joining surfaces.
Range report with pictures; thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts