Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from SE TX. I just wanted to get started here because I love Rugers. In the last few weeks I have picked up three new rifles and one is on the way. (did some trading)

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Welcome from KY! You sound like a guy after my own heart! Love to wheel and deal and trade myself.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
rugerfan,
Glad to see that you made it here. And a Tennessee welcome to you. Hope that you enjoy the
forum.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies. I picked up one of the new Hawkeyes a few weeks ago. It is a stainless 7mm-08 and I really like it. I also decided I should grab a Mark II before they were no longer available (Ruger says they have already halted production of the standard MK II) I got really lucky and my dealer was still able to find a new MK II standard blued in 6.5x55 (a chambering no longer offered). I also got a new blued Ultra Light in .257 Roberts. Each deal was sweetened with above average wood on both stocks. I'm also getting one of the new blued Hawkeyes as I found them really impressive. The caliber choice for that one is 25-06 as I really like the medium-heavy barrel.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, I just remembered, Each of my new MK II's have the new LC6 triggers since they were very recently produced. They are even better than the stainless Hawkeye I bought just days earlier.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.