Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally got some range time with my 15-22, added the Bushnell TRS-32 red dot, Magpul MOE stock, and grip. Had a great time, got her sighted in at 25yds. Didn't do to bad except I had some failure to eject issues with maybe 1/50 rounds.. The casings would just get crushed in the ejection port.. I was using cheap Winchester 333 bulk box, I switched to CCI standard and I noticed It helped but every now and then one would hang up.. One thing though I never cleaned or lubed the gun and I bought it used from the LGS. Overall I'm happy hope some cleaning and lubbing helps. Or maybe better ammo? Either way this thing is a blast!!

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Neon, normally I like tighter groups from a magnified scope, but I think Ima keep this with a red dot just for fun. Think my daughter will love this in a couple years.. She's 4 now.

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
I bet she will like that. My boy eyes my firearms... an AR with a dot is a fun time at the range.

You forgot to add bipod, light, laser, bayonet, and other accessories to make it 10lbs heavier! :p

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, no the only thing I want to add is the Magpul fore grip, and maybe replace the stock with the CTR, I really like the locking feature on the ctr, zero wobble.. That would make it perfect

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
I just grabbed the CTR for my AK. It is nice and the lock is useful (I didn't like it at first on my STR). I like it though. The SL is cool as well. Have one of those now waiting to be used.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,546 Posts
Very nice! I need an AR.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Congrats and +1 on the weight. The are a little light out of the box. I have my SR22 within 4 ounces of my SR556 now. Of course it weighs a lot mow than the S&W to start.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts