1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Pics! Yes plz.:D

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
They are great guns, so much fun to shoot. I have one and I'll never sell it. If anything, I'll get another and have a 2 or 3 of them.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Well done!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've got a Liberty model and love it!! just point and shoot!
Enjoy yours, they're great to have on your hip! :D

·
Registered
589 Posts
Congratulations on your new gun.
I have the stainless steel 22lr/22mag convertible
it is a lot of fun at the range. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
They're great for plinking and small critter control. Mine has fixed sights, and a 5-1/2" barrel. I had one of the stainless steel convertible models with adjustable sights that I sold to a friend. Wish I'd kept that one, but I made up for it with a New Vaquero. Careful now, or you'll get addicted to SA Rugers ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
My Single Six was the first handgun I bought after being legally able to purchase one (21 Yrs). Bought thee ol' three screw in April of 1970. Still have it many of 1000's of rounds threw her. Will pass it on to my son some day.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I bought mine new and have had it for MANY years. I had not shot any 22 mag through it until I started shooting again recently. Now I keep it loaded in my pistol safe and have 22 mag JHPs in it. As a home defense gun it should do a pretty decent job because it is so easy to shoot accurately.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Congratulations to the OP, you'll enjoy shootin' your SS.

Bought mine new in 1959 - thousands of rounds through it over the past 57 years and it still locks up tight. Texas summers plus sweaty hands has worn just about all the finish off the grip frame.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts