Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking around and trading for a KelTec PF9 that wouldn't shoot more than 3 rounds without failing, I sold it and bought a new LC9s Pro with gold slide. I had compared the LC9 hammer fired with the LC9s striker fired and what a world of difference in the trigger. Got a great deal I think for $375 out the door with tax, background and everything.

Took it to the range today. Fired over 100 rounds of WWB, TulAmmo and Blazer Brass. It ate everything flawlessly, Not a single blip. More impressive was the accuracy. I shot a 7 round group of 1.6 inches at 7yds. I failed to mention that I'm 67 yrs old. I haven't shot a group that tight for several years. I couldn't get under 2 inches with my Glock 19. What a great little gun. I treated it to a nice dessert of Hornady Critical Defense 124 gr for a carry round.

Thanks for all the posts that praised this gun. What a change from the KelTec forum where there is nothing but complaints.

·
Registered
77 Posts
After looking around and trading for a KelTec PF9 that wouldn't shoot more than 3 rounds without failing, I sold it and bought a new LC9s Pro with gold slide. I had compared the LC9 hammer fired with the LC9s striker fired and what a world of difference in the trigger. Got a great deal I think for $375 out the door with tax, background and everything.

Took it to the range today. Fired over 100 rounds of WWB, TulAmmo and Blazer Brass. It ate everything flawlessly, Not a single blip. More impressive was the accuracy. I shot a 7 round group of 1.6 inches at 7yds. I failed to mention that I'm 67 yrs old. I haven't shot a group that tight for several years. I couldn't get under 2 inches with my Glock 19. What a great little gun. I treated it to a nice dessert of Hornady Critical Defense 124 gr for a carry round.

Thanks for all the posts that praised this gun. What a change from the KelTec forum where there is nothing but complaints.

Congratulations- my LC9S is my absolute favorite pistol. Several thousand rounds and getting better and better!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've got 1000+ rounds through my lc9s and love it. It's my EDC. I mainly shoot blazer brass, but have also shot some remington, and idependent with no issues.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Congrats, glad to hear that you like your LC9s Pro so much. Keep shooting and having fun!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Me and my LC9S have had a special relationship for almost a year and a half, she is always at my side. With a Crimson Trace laser on it for good measure, she brings me great comfort when go out for a date each day. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts