Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

First time forum member

2K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  zebraranger 
#1 ·
I have never belonged to a forum of any kind, so I'm not sure exactly what to post. I have been a Ruger fan for several years now. My first semi-auto of any kind was a P95 this was a nice introduction to Ruger. The only other semi auto pistol I've fired before was a berreta when I was in the Airforce. Until I got the P95 I was strictly a wheel gun man. Smith 686 and a taurus snubbie .357. The first ruger revolver I got was a single six bisley model .22. I now also own a SP101 .357 and a KP944 as well as a Cougar 8000 the only non ruger in my safe. I have had sigs, a browning hp as well as a couple of CZ's. All good pistols I just always seem to come back to Ruger. I look forward to advice and input from those with more experience with Ruger and firearms in general. Glad to be here!

#21 ·
Welcome Deputy, I too am fairly new to the Ruger Forum. I own several handguns, but recently bought my first Ruger gp100. I have found a great group of very friendly knowledgable people here, willing to answer my questions and expand my knowledge of the Ruger line. Again
Welcome From Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.