Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I've been hunting since I was old enough to hunt, but never got around to purchasing a handgun. I decided to change that a couple weeks ago and picked up a P90TH. So far I love it. I think I opened up a can of worms though... I want another handgun. I'm trying to hold off all temptations but I have a feeling I'm gonna end up with a P95 in a couple months.

Thanks in advance for all the help... I have tons of questions :)

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Welcome from Kansas. You have lots of questions - we have lots of answers. (Hopefully most of them are correct!:D)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here,jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
bdg146,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Bluegrass State, glad you could join us. The staff and members here are extremely friendly and some of the very best on the 'net. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome from another newbie, from MN. You know the old saying, "If you know how many guns you have, you don't have enough". You'd like the P95. I should know. I have about 6 of 'em. BTW, one might be for sale. ?? Anyway, hope you enjoy it here. I love it so far.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Seems to be a very friendly, helpful forum.

Thunderjohn, you said you have a P95 for sale? I may just be interested... email me some info if you don't mind. Also curious how that would work selling a gun privately, especially across state lines. Is it possible?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana. Maybe one day we can talk you into trying the six shooters as well. They add another dimension to handgunning.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quote:Originally posted by jimbo1096

Welcome from Louisiana. Maybe one day we can talk you into trying the six shooters as well. They add another dimension to handgunning.
A friend of mine just recently bought his first handgun too, but he went with a Taurus Tracker chambered in .44 mag. I tried to talk him into a Ruger revolver, but he wasn't willing to spend the extra cash. At any rate... I really enjoyed shooting his 5-shooter (only 5 shots?? wierd...) Some day I'm sure I'll have a revolver of my own... but definitely a Ruger.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.