Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the first time I field stripped my New 10/22. Fairly easy to do once I figured out the angle to reinstall the bolt :) Man 300 rounds of .22 shoots dirty :eek: Thanks for all the info you all posted on the 10/22

·
Registered
129 Posts
Here is a handy condensed Ruger 1022 manual:

"Do Everything Manual covering the Ruger 1022". Disassembly, Assembly, Lubrication, Maintenance, Ammunition, Storage.

Published by JEM Enterprises

Costs about $10.00 on eBay- worth it.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
All you need to add is a lap (the barrel) dance

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a handy condensed Ruger 1022 manual:

"Do Everything Manual covering the Ruger 1022". Disassembly, Assembly, Lubrication, Maintenance, Ammunition, Storage.

Published by JEM Enterprises

Costs about $10.00 on eBay- worth it.
saw it on e bay and received it the other day, great little book. good info

Thanks

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
I have to say, I was expecting very different post when I read the headline. I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

Jim

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have to say, I was expecting very different post when I read the headline. I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

Jim
LOL yea turned out well and good news is NO Pics of me stripping lol:eek:

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
LOL yea turned out well and good news is NO Pics of me stripping lol:eek:
Yeah, well, I don't know about you, but I know naked pictures of me wouldn't make anyone's day!

Jim

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, well, I don't know about you, but I know naked pictures of me wouldn't make anyone's day!

Jim
LOL I am in the same boat ,and I went as far as removing the mirror in the bathroom so I do not have to see myself naked after a shower :O :eek:

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Ok I could comment but cold end up discharged. Glad it well and you minded you springs:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts