Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It ate 50 rounds of CCI Blazer really fast....sure was fun though:D. 20 rounds were from 3 yards, 20 rounds were from 7 yards, and 10 rounds from 15 yards-exactly like Texas CHL Qualifying. The entire purpose of this was to see how accurate the P89 was, to see how I liked the Hogue grips, and to see how I would do on the CHL Qualifying. This was a DirtyBird target-12" I believe. I really like the "splattering" effect-made it much easier to see how the gun was shooting.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Hogue grips make it a pleasure to shoot..the lowest round was the first shot from safety off in DA mode,and the first round I've ever shot from the gun. I can see many,many boxes of ammo in the future-it's lots of fun.
JL

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
That will work---just about anywhere. best thing is that trigger will get better and better the more you shoot her.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Qualified for sure. You will only get better and tighter groups the more you shoot.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Good shootin', jlangton! :cool: You will only like your new P89 more & more. I love mine & the Hogue grips make it even better. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
A P89 is exactly what I used to qualify for my TX CHL the first time around. You know, of course, I am now kicking my tail for selling it. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts