Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time on a chartered fishing trip on Lake Ontario. Caught some nice size Rainbow Trout. My buddies caught some nice King Salmon.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nice catch! I'm guessing the fishing is pretty good up there? I used to go to Canada every summer and fish Buckhorn Lake. It's gotten overpopulated recently though, fishing is terrible now.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Looks like one heck of a good time there!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'll bet the cats in your alley were happy that night....huge fish!!! The cleanins' were more than any fish I've caught...I think a 3# white perch is my biggest...what'd it weigh?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was over 10lbs... didn't have a scale handy. I lost a King Salmon when it jumped out of the water like a Trident missle. And the next thing we know, its on another line! And it took my buddy 30 min to reel the fat bastard in! It was my fish! So that sucked to see my buddy get the fish that I lost. And the guide said it was over 22-23lbs. We're gonna go again in the fall when they spawn. They should be over 30lbs!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Your guide should pay you a trip to use you for advertising...you look like a mighty satisfied customer---do you have one of those bumper stickers that says "A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work"?...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I have fished for King Salmon, wow what a fighting fish they are,it was in 1969. And it was Coo's Bay Orgeon, it was all day. And my brother-in-laws and I were tired one of them got really sea sicj=k and the other one a little. Me I was beat to death seemd like. The funny thing about it both of them were in the Navy and they got sea sick go figure that one.
Great pictures, thanks for sharing them with us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts