Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Clearly there is more to the story, but glad the homeowner was prepared and alert. Be interested to hear more as the story develops. Lots of lessons to be learned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,707 Posts
Break into someones home and point a gun at them...they won the ultimate prize.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
As many guns and ammo have been sold in this country in the last 4 months, and they thought they could break in with no rounds coming at them, they’re stupider than I thought. Got just what they deserved.

·
Premium Member
14,053 Posts
Darwin theory proves true. Someone post pictures of his/her guns is not the best idea.......but consider how bright these three miscreants were to break in? Kinda like breaking into someone's home who has poisonous snakes as pets. Sounds like he saved the taxpayers some money.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Never ceases to amaze me at what people put on social media.
A guy from a car club I follow put a number of posts on his hot rod build and later a shout out on his coming weekend yard sale with of course his address listed, his next post;
STOLEN HOT ROD, PLEASE HELP...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Post it on social media and the whole world gets to see it , the good guys , the bad guys and the police ...some things are better left un-posted .
Gary

·
Registered
14 Posts
Regardless of how and why the intruders picked your home to be their target...thank you, sir, for taking out the trash.

·
Super Moderator
21,342 Posts
The headline should be FL Homeowner's Glock jammed at Critical Moment and the Internet Blew Up.😝

Reactions: SR40Ohio
1 - 14 of 14 Posts