Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GREAT to be here with fellow Ruger owners... I have been a Ruger Fan for YEARS, having owned a Ruger RedHawk .357, a Ruger 10/22, bought my son a Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle a few years ago for Christmas, and I finally bought myself and my Brother a Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle each... AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME rifles being sighted in right out of the box, (mine was anyway), having just shot it for the 2nd time in 2 weeks, having put about 150 rounds through it both times.... I would reccommend a Ruger Ranch Rifle as the ultimate "Bang for the Buck" rifle and MUST HAVE rifle to ANYONE...
I Would also love to see RUGER bring back the Ruger XGI Rifle (Mini 14 .308 calber), as a lower cost but high quality alternative to the Springfield Armory M1A/SOCOM6 series & variants of rifles... Ruger could do this for under a grand where as M1A start at $1400-$1500 and up.... Tell me if you too would like to see a Ruger XGI rifle in .308 ? ? ?
Thanks, God Bless, & Merry Christmas ! ! ! :)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum - from "The Mountain State"

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome from mid-coast Maine.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Welcome from a newbie as well and fellow Floridian!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Yall for making me feel WELCOME....
God Bless, Merry Christmas...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Welcome from Missouri. Glad to have you with us.

I've been to Milton many, many times. My sister-in-law teaches middle school there. I lived in Panama City 2+ years and Mobile for 20. I've run through a lot of brass shooting on my sister-in-law's property.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks James6591, Kjgphilipona, Grandpabear, Hornet, & Kudzu...
Yes Kudzu, I live in rural area north of Milton about 4 miles from NAS Whiting Field, and love being able to step out my back door & shoot or hunt, or go to the river/bay/beach to fish if I want... Rural living here near Milton & Pensacola, FL & the "REDNECK RIVIERA" has its PERKS... LOL ...., God Bless, & Merry Christmas Yall....

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
howdy and welcome from middle Dixie.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.