Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( The Cowboys were doing well until hammered by injuries. The Texans suck. So who am I going to root for?

·
Banned
365 Posts
There has to be a good college team in Texas to root for.

Use to be a Cowboys fan until the did what they did to Tom Landry, and can't stand Jerry Jones and his mega ego. I now refer to them as the Cow pies. As for the Texans, well, there is always next year (or longer).

Personally, I root for the Arizona Cardinals. Their defense is great, their offense is getting there, and there coach has TWICE been coach of the year. Even though they stumbled against the Lambs, I mean Rams, I think they are Superbowl bound.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
17,263 Posts
I think Dallas will still win their Division, and make the Playoffs.

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
Living on the South Side of the Cheddar Curtain, all I can say is ...

Go Packers! (all the local Bears fans love that)

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
You could root for Baylor or TCU. They are both kicking butt. Besides, college football is so much more fun to watch than the No Fun League.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The, New England Patriots... You know you want to.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I guess I didn't realize there was any other choices... only one team matters 'round here.

GO PACK !!!!

·
Pony Soldier
8,752 Posts
The Bengals are having a good season!
Plus there is plenty of room for more fans!!

Greg

·
Registered
860 Posts
There has to be a good college team in Texas to root for.

Use to be a Cowboys fan until the did what they did to Tom Landry, and can't stand Jerry Jones and his mega ego. I now refer to them as the Cow pies. As for the Texans, well, there is always next year (or longer).

Personally, I root for the Arizona Cardinals. Their defense is great, their offense is getting there, and there coach has TWICE been coach of the year. Even though they stumbled against the Lambs, I mean Rams, I think they are Superbowl bound.
Cardinals!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
:( The Cowboys were doing well until hammered by injuries. The Texans suck. So who am I going to root for?

Baylor, Texas Tech, TCU, or any college team. College football is so much more enjoyable than the pros. I will watch just about any college football game but just got tired of watching the overpaid pros (owners, coaches, and players) about 15 years ago.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
The season isn't over. We long term Cowboys fans have been though this before. If they can put the pieces back together they have a chance for the Division. In the meantime Chica, the Texas A&M Aggies are 5 and 1 and playing in the competitive SEC.

Gig 'Em

·
Registered
250 Posts
Although I'm not a football fan, I use the Sundays as my day at the range. My wife and son are avid football fans, and I use it to get my range time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts