Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about 80 acres of Fresh Indiana snow for sale...Cheap. Fresh just fell last night. There is a couple of yellow spots (Dogs, cats, and Farm animals)...O.K. me to, I could not make it back from the barn in time[:p]. Please make an offer. First come first served.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aszor........... Does the broom, scarf and top hat come with the "unassemled" kit?? If so, how much?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
He had to fire his deliveryman, Bugsy-seems the packages were missing the nose on most orders...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Sheepdog, hows it going?? I have not heard from ya in a while friend. You doing O.K.?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where is Molly? Have I missed something? I have been working a boat load of hours. As a matter of fact I'm getting ready to go to work for a breakfast meeting. We are having breakfast with the two new candidates for Chief.

·
Registered
842 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Heavy J

I have about 80 acres of Fresh Indiana snow for sale...Cheap. Fresh just fell last night. There is a couple of yellow spots (Dogs, cats, and Farm animals)...O.K. me to, I could not make it back from the barn in time[:p]. Please make an offer. First come first served.
Dang it Heavy J, we was supposed to get that snow here and around Louisville.
Actually knowing it went north and someone else got it makes me feel better:D
Baker

1 - 13 of 13 Posts