Discussion Starter #3
It's a heat sink from JP Enterprises.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, you two, here's the details on mine, as best I can remember. It's a DPMS Panther 20" bull barrel, with, I think, a DPMS riser block under the sight. The charging handle is from Badger, the trigger, gas block, forend tube and heat sink are from JP Enterprises. The trigger is the whole kit, to include trigger, hammer, springs and anti walk pins. The gas block is tunable for a specific load or it can be shut off and the gun is a bolt action. If my wife ever figures out how much I have in it, I may be it's first victim.

Ok, so lets hear about yours.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Well, the top one is a Double Star lower and a Del-Ton M4 kit. Wish I wouldve known about those kits, they will save ya money! (Or cost you money, depends on how you look at it I guess.) The second one is a Bushmaster lower and DPMS heavy barrel. I have added a Badger charging handle on mine as well, and a CAA Stock piece that really helps with the cheek weld. I put DPMS anti-walk pins in mine, but am not sure I like them as they are too long. (These are not in that picture, I will have to take a new one!) It sports a Leupold 3-9x40 and a Versa-Pod bipod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts