Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. New guy here.

I found this nice P90 in the used gun case at my LGS for $239, so it came home with me.

I've never owned a Ruger P-series pistol, and know that they were discontinued a while back, so I thought it would make a good addition to the collection.

This gun is in very good shape. The insides were super clean, and the gun showed very little sign of having been fired at all. It was a police confiscated weapon that was sold off in a lot, and perhaps just didn't get used much before being confiscated. From the lack of wear, plus how clean it was, I would say that it may have only been test fired at the factory, but who knows. The serial number dates it to 2006.

·
Super Moderator
16,279 Posts
Nice find indeed :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. I have been following the prices of P 90 pistols and can tell you that is an outstanding deal. Enjoy!

·
Registered
187 Posts
In the words of the late great Steve Irwin..."Ain't she a beauty!" :D
Nice find & even nicer price...happy shootin'

·
Registered
8,716 Posts
Hi all. New guy here.

I found this nice P90 in the used gun case at my LGS for $239, so it came home with me.

I've never owned a Ruger P-series pistol, and know that they were discontinued a while back, so I thought it would make a good addition to the collection.

This gun is in very good shape. The insides were super clean, and the gun showed very little sign of having been fired at all. It was a police confiscated weapon that was sold off in a lot, and perhaps just didn't get used much before being confiscated. From the lack of wear, plus how clean it was, I would say that it may have only been test fired at the factory, but who knows. The serial number dates it to 2006.

Sweet piece ... I picked up a P89 yesterday from a gun shop in Georgia. Congrats and welcome to the forum from the Buckeye State!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Good deal. Good for you to recognize it for the deal that it was and you acted upon it. Many posts on here are from people who found a good deal, hesitated, then decided to act upon it, only to find someone else snapped it up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just picked up the stainless P90 today, $300 out the door.
Should be a nice addition to EDC lineup.

What are y'all thoughts on this gun?
Any holster suggestions?

Should be a good "go to" gun on those days I'm on the bike and the weather is not so good..... Keepn the SR1911 dry.

·
Registered
8,716 Posts
I love my P90 ... Got for a good price from a Kalifornia pawn shop with some noticeable wear. Had it cerakoted in a two tone. I have the best accuracy with it out of all my guns.

Congrats on yours ...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Saw one at our LGS yesterday.
Also in very nice condition but the price tag was $399. A little rich for my blood. Told the wife about it...plus that they had layaway with 10% down.
She gave me "THAT LOOK" :rolleyes:
Guess she (P90) ain't coming home with me :(
<MP>

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice Find

I have been lucky enough to have owned a P-85 when they first came out. I currently own a fairly well used P-85 ($280) and a real nice find of a barely used P-94 ($300). I am trying to get one of each model in the P-Series. I went to a gun show today and only saw 2 P-Series, both way over priced,:D in the 800 table show.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts