Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I buy this Ruger stainless P 90 45 cal. used but like new for $299.00 plus tax. I want to ask you all if you think if this is a good price for the P 90. I tried to find a scratch on it nary a one. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
pounce!

I don't need another 90, but nevertheless would be tempted at that price.

one outstanding pistol.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you on the purchase of a p90

Thank you one and all so far that have contributed to my question I will jump into it tomorrow when the pawnshop opens. Right now it is 10:35 p.m. Saturday tomorrow at 12:00 noon the pawnshop opens I am going to purchase that pistol I already have one that is virtually new stainless also boy do i love this Rugers. Have the p89,p94 as well they are great. Also have the various size barrels and various Ruiger security sixes in 357 Magnum dang they are sweet. I like them and love more than my Smith and Wessons and I also have a Smith model 27 virtually new I still love my Rugers more than the Smiths. Thanks again. A Ruger fan until death do us part. ( And I don't mean my wife) lol.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
They are a tad over $400 around here for a brand new one, so yeah, that is a good price.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Before I buy this Ruger stainless P 90 45 cal. used but like new for $299.00 plus tax. I want to ask you all if you think if this is a good price for the P 90. I tried to find a scratch on it nary a one. Thank you.
That's a good price for a like new P90....grab that great pistol at a great price.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Outa that bed!!! Getcher coffee and get ready....be a'yankin' on that door at 11:45-my favorite pawn shop likes to visit with me while he puts stuff out(especially when I'm wavin' money at him...)....a P90 at $230 off list is a gift from God!!!! Is it a safety model or a Decocker??? Don't miss this one!!!

CRAP!!!! Just checked the Ruger site...you're getting it at half price...they're now $599 and no more Decock models...(idiots)...the used market is getting to be the only way to go....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Found mine for 300

I got mine off a friend at work for $300. The only thing is I looked at it at 3:30am. I knew he needed money and I wanted that .45, I looked at her real good at home and she was in real good shape. A gunsmith friend of mine said I got a good deal!! Now I carry her, and hope to have her a long time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts