Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard on Fox News that authorities found a rifle from "Fast and Furious" in El Chapo's hideout. I wonder if the white house made El Chapo pass a background check?

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I'm going to volunteer for Obama to send hookers to my house so he can bust up prostitution rings. It will be tough government work but as a patriotic red blooded American, I'll take one....no scratch that, as many as I can, for the team. :D

·
Registered
860 Posts
and the article says it was a .50 BMG and that 34 of those were included in the 2000 guns included in the F&F foolishness.

·
Registered
8,224 Posts
I heard he had a 5 day waiting period ...

You know so COOLER heads could prevail ...

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
Obama couldn't pass a background check that's why he wants everyone else to have to.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Obama couldn't pass a background check that's why he wants everyone else to have to.
Too bad he didn't have to pass a tougher background check before he got elected.

·
Registered
541 Posts
BACKGROUND CHECK?
GONRA's sure Obama could never get ANY kind of Security Clearance!
And he's our Affirmative Action PRESIDENT!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
The idea was to cause death and mayhem in Mexico to provide the need for our country to have stricter gun control.
that may have worked if they remembered to close the back door (border) before embarking on that nonsense... among other foolishness.

·
Banned
2,566 Posts
Heard a headline on the radio that " a rifle that could shoot down airplanes was found in his hideout". Yea a 50 bmg could shoot down a low flying plane or chopper.

How about that o bam bam. We found one of your guns. Hmm, crickets in background.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
What can your goobernment do for you...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts