Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fred likes to eat ice cubes. He tosses them up in the air and then crunches them up and eats them...raw.

Fred would very much like to play with our cats. But our cats don't have the urge to play with him.

Fred does not like strange dogs coming into our yard. He tried to go through our bedroom window (open except for a screen) to inform a strange dog of this fact one night recently.

Fred eats orange slices, but he prefers meat.

Fred loves people. Unfortunately, he loves people so much that they sometimes don't love him, so he stays in our bedroom when we have visitors.

Fred does not like people to come around our house when we're not home. If we offer you a key to let yourself in while we're gone, politely decline.

Fred's diet these days consists of dog food and a bit of human food, which he drools after.

Fred's diet as a puppy consisted of the above two items, as well as remote controls, shoes, feather pillows, cordless phones, stuffed animals, full unopened 2 liter bottles of pop, magazines and books, etc., etc.

Fred knows when I am due home from work. He gets very excited about that time.

Fred knows when my wife is due home from work. He gets very excited about that time, too.

Fred does not like being left alone.

Fred likes to take me for walks in the evening.

Fred was abandoned as a puppy on the side of a road near Oklahoma City, in early 2006. He was found, nursed back to health, and presented to us. Now he thinks he belongs here.

Fred goes through chew toys at a prodigious rate. A foot long rawhide bone will last him perhaps two hours. We're thinking of getting him a chew toy that'll last him a day or two -- an anvil.

Fred weighs 85 pounds, though he thinks he's just a puppy. (Puppies, though, do not hurt your toes when they step on them.)

When Fred is served hot food, he barks at it until it cools off. He says the barking helps.

Fred has no plans to attend college.

Fred loves to lick people, whether they want to be licked or not. He's 100 proof Licker, the fastest tongue in the west.

Fred sometimes climbs into bed with me when I'm asleep, though he knows he's not supposed to to this.

Fred is a blue pit bull, though he doesn't like to brag about it.

Fred is my dog.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have pics, but none online (I hate going to the trouble of that whole "Photobucket" thingie).

The coolest pic I have of Fred is of him and me. I'm wearing my beau coup cool black "Waylon Rules" t shirt, and Fred is wearing his usual natty blue and white suit.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Max can be Veep-but the last thing this country needs is a *****(I did it for the computer) in the White House!!! Hey, we better cool it the Mods'll get us...and it's hot and humid out in the yard these days......

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
thanks for sharing. looks like those two can handle it.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Fred. You are a good dog....................(don't run in the same pack with the notorious 4-legged, pie eatin' gang from the RUGEFORUM.NET or you'll be in BIG trouble!):D:D:D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Watchcats backup looks like he means bisness. Thats a couple of beutiful and healthy looking pets, Now we need to see Fred.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
That's Max... About 90 pounds of lean, mean fightin' machine... He covers my six... I use him to pull the tractor out when it gets stuck in the ditch. It takes four people and a muzzel when we go to the Vets for shots...:D And Boots, the Watch Kitty, is his cat... and the ONLY cat allowed in "his" yard.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
OK, got it-it's worth the wait-what did you do to that cat to get that reaction????

·
Count Ursunk
3,360 Posts
best weapon ever....bulldog crossed with lab.it will kill it and bring it back to ya.just gotta figure out what type dog to incorperate into gene pool that can field dress.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Druther have one that will kill it and eat it...no traces and nothing to dig up!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fred also knows that we don't eat dinner until I get out of bed. Therefore, he gets me out of bed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts