1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
That is very sad. I can see this happening in a war zone, but it shouldn't happen on our own soil. It will be interesting to know how this plays out.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
That is very sad. I can see this happening in a war zone, but it shouldn't happen on our own soil. It will be interesting to know how this plays out.
If that turns out to be the case, unfortunately, it will probably be covered up..... again. :rolleyes:

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
If that turns out to be the case, unfortunately, it will probably be covered up..... again. :rolleyes:
I agree. I doubt we'll ever know all the details.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
My first thought also. And being out there, it's easy as can be to do the covering-up.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Cover up during an Election year.............really .......... accidental.......really. Usually an accidental shooting consists of one person being injured not two persons. We the voters will probably never know the truth.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Cover up during an Election year.............really .......... accidental.......really. Usually an accidental shooting consists of one person being injured not two persons. We the voters will probably never know the truth.
At least not until AFTER the election! My first thought was another victim of Fast & Furious. If so, it most certainly will be covered up!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Apparently the "investigators" are implying he was killed by fellow border patrolmen. But it's been a few days and we're to believe they don't know what other agents were in the area and they haven't checked personnel and weapons they had that may have been used in the incident. Either under reported or another cover up.
Just like the one on our embassy in Libya where a few more facts are coming to light now, rather than it just being caused by a film that was a satire about islam.
This is the most blatently lying adminisatration I have seen in my 66 years.

·
Registered
17,159 Posts
Do they not know how to test ballistics from the other's rifles?

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Could be just calling it friendly to avoid offending Hispanic voters. Or it could actually be from friendly fire, and still covered up to hide incompetence. It's gotten to where we have no idea of whether to trust anything the governmant says, good or bad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts