Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Just bought my first Ruger this week. I purchased a 10/22 in full realtree hardwoods camo. Took it out when I went skeet shooting the day after I got it and pumped about 130 rounds through it after we were done skeet shooting and loved it. Fairly accurate right out of the box. Now I'm wondering what type of scope I could put on it and if they make one in realtree hardwoods to match the rest of the firearm. I also own a 1981 7mm-08 Browning BLR '81 (my dad's old rifle) and a Mossberg 500 Field 12 gauge pump. Looking forward to spending some time on this site learning about the 10/22 and other Ruger firearms.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You are gonna have to add much more Rugers so that 10/22 does not get lonely!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I love those 10/22s! Only have three right now and all mostly stock. There are a couple members with some real fancy ones. Post a picture of yours on the Gallery when you have time. And Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
576 Posts
ryan p17...Greeting from SE South Dakota! You'll love this forum. Welcome! I have heard eh? before! I love fishing in Canada...walleyes, northerns, perch. Love to cook 'em on the shore.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Greetings ryan_p17,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
here she is.... Realtree Hardwoods scope just added. Its a Bushnell 1.5-4.5x32mm with Kwik Sites see-thru mounts which I will be covering in camo tape for now.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome Ryan. I too am a newbie to this particular forum. Since I live in WA state...I've visited Victoria and Vancouver frequently...my two favorite cities. You have a great country...I just wish they would allow their citizens to carry concealed weapons. I still visit though...British Columbia really is Canada's Disney land...just beautiful!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us. Sexy looking rifle.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts