Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jacques TRAUSCH, chairman of TRAUSCH GRIPS INT'L CORP thanks to all customers ordering on-line TJ 101 grip for SP 101 ( and others models). Thanks for all testimonials e-mails and pictures placed on RUGER FORUM.
I will reply personally at all questions about our grips.
My company is looking for US distributors and retailers. If you are satisfied and if you know some, please place some words about our products. Thanks again.
<you can visit us at www.trausch.com
Have a good shooting. Jacques TRAUSCH

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard,glad to meet you here,hope you enjoy the forum,jump right in anytime. I am a
big fan of TRAUSCH grips for the SP 101.
Here's mine:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Are they better than the Pachmayr Comps on the SP101? Also, I note that they make them for the Speed 6 and SP101. I wonder if they plan to make some for the GP100?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
dawgfvr
I can't comment on the Pachmayr Compact--never tried them. The Trausch grip is not "compact",but
it does not impede concealability. It is not as sticky to the touch as the OEM grip or the
Hogue grip. I have used the OEM grip, Hogue rubber and the Eagle SS wood grip. I find that the
TRAUSCH grip gives me much more control over my SP. I have started carrying full power Remington
Express 158 grain jacked hollowpints in my SP. There is quite a bit of muzzle flip with the
OEM and Eagle grips. This does not happen with the Trausch grips. I am able to get double taps
fired and stay on target with the T. grip really well. When I grip the gun(like drawing from a holster) I don't find my hand moving around trying to adjust my grip. It really fits MY hand
perfectly. Your mileage might vary accordingly---my hands are on the small side and my 70 year
old fingers are a little stiff. I will say though that the Trausch grip gives me the best
double action trigger control I have had with the SP. You will have to get in contact with
Jacques Trausch about the GP, They may be planning on designing a grip for the GP. I plan on
keeping the Trausch grip on my SP.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mr. Trausch. Glad to see you found this one too. As you know I have had your grip installed on my SP101 for about a year now. I find it is the most comfortable grip I tried and they will stay on my gun as long as it is dedicated as my carry and personal defense firearm. I completely agree with 'jaredshs' in all he said. Your grip helps me control the little SP even with full power handloads. You may remember this picture ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
WELCOME to the forum, sir. Always happy to have an after market supplier come on board.
I checked out your web site and the products look good.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Jacques,

I'm new to the forum too. Welcome from San Antonio, deep in the heart of Texas! Nice to have you with us...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts