Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just bought a kgpf-331 stainless, model 1715. Fixed sights.
I shoot the existing sights "OK", but would prefer replacing the pinned front blade with a new front sight with some color on it....
Is anybody aware of an aftermarket "super front sight" for the GP100 which I can purchase and get a little more clarity on that front sight??

Your help is appreciated.
Love the gun, and want to keep this model.

cheers.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Congradulations on the purchase of a fine Ruger GP100 3" revolver...it will serve you well for many years to come!

And Welcome to RF.net...this is a great site!

I have a 4" fixed-sight GP100 (see Avatar) and I selected a tritium front sight from XS Sight Systems - Home out of Dallas, TX! It is a standard white dot front sight in normal light...but glows green in a low or no light shooting situation. It provided excellent contrast against a black target in normal light target shooting situations. The sight comes in 3 different heights...so please make sure you've shot it a bit so you know where it shoots at what distance prior to calling them!

I have 3 of their sights...and I've always just called the 800# on their website and spoke with CS! Their guys are great, they answer all my questions, ask the right questions...and I've always been very satisfied with ever dealing I've had with them!

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
HiViz offers a few models to chose from in their fiber optic front blades. Smithy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts