Ruger Forum banner

Future Ruger Purchases

1K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Ruger Packer 
#1 ·
What Rugers would you like to buy in the future? I want a KP93DC, KP94DC 9mm (If they made one), a KP89DC and a 6.5" blued .357 Blackhawk (Preferably a convertible).
Tom

#4 ·
quote:Originally posted by RNettles

I am "eyeing" the KP97DC...[:p]
I think you would really like it. It's the perfect matchup to your P95. I have one and a KP95DC. If I lay the two of them side-by-side I have to look pretty hard to tell them apart.
Tom

#5 ·
quote:Originally posted by RNettles

I am "eyeing" the KP97DC...[:p]
I have one (bought used but in like new condition on gunbroker) and love it. I'd also love to have a 5 1/2" stainless adjustable sighted Mk III .22 auto. I do admit, though, that I was disappointed that I had to send my Mini 14 back to Ruger for repair.

#8 ·
I carried a P97DAO for three years and a P97D for 1 1/2 years...loved them both intensely-miss them a lot and I've got the reverse bug-want a KP95 to have a similar hi-cap 9---as a backup-I'm a .45 believer, but I ought to have one 9, anyways. Left it out of my list! I've always prefered the push of a .45 instead of the snap of a 9 or .40---my dream 9 would be a KP95DAO, but I don't know that they were made.

#10 ·
Well, lemme see... right at this time I have my dealer checking into what he will sell me a new 50th Anniversary .357 for. Then, I want to get a 50th Anniversary .44. Thats the short list for now. :D

I'm alos looking for a 4 3/4" barrel Single-Six .32 mag with the ajustable sights. New or used. Bought one of the first outs to come out then sold it 3 years later. That is the one gun I just KICK myself for selling.

Then somewhere along the line I want a P345. An SP101 in .22 LR and .32 Mag. I know the .32 is discontinued, but am sure I can find a new one either old stock or one that somebody has bought and put up unfired. :D

After that... sometime I'd like to acquire a Red Label 20 ga. :D

#11 ·
After my morning walk at the mall today, my friend and I stopped at Sportsman Whse. again today, just looking. I asked to see the Mark lll Hunter again. Can't wait till next spring, got to have it now. Tomorrow we have to go to Baker City, Oregon to buy bullets from Oregon Trail [ Laser Cast ], then wednesday I'll buy it.

#15 ·
White Dog, could you ship me some rats??-never thought of that "reason"--I'm sure it would work!! 10/22- Gov't Model grip pistol-1000 rd. .22-maybe I could even get a better set of noculars----she HATES rats!!! See, guys, we have lots to share with each other!

#16 ·
I haven't seen any here as of late but I'm sure they'll show up soon. I see they have been digging under the neighbors shed. Sheepdog, that is a good excuse cause most woman are scared to death of rats. I'm not really fond of them myself. Live next to a wooded canyon here in town and get a lot of wildlife including skunks, ***** and rats.

#17 ·
The only ones we are REALLY "looking" for are any 2 digit serial number Red Eagles, Bearcats or Single Sixes. Need an 'original' Salt Cod box for the 'early' RST-4 (Red Eagles) my wife has them all, but 'salt cod shipper'....sniff ,,sniff.
After all, she is the "collector", I just baby-sit and maintain her "stuff".............

#23 ·
quote:Originally posted by white dog

Can't get my Hunter for another month or two- Maybe Christmas- had to get new washer. I don;t know why she couldn't use the scrub board for a while, maybe a month or two.
Shoulda bought her a "NEW" scrub board and spent the rest on the Hunter! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.