Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the Galloway stainless guide rod in my LC9 and the slide action is so much smoother. I'll do a range report on how well it shoots ASAP.:cool:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I have one in mine works great !! Better then the old plastic stock one ..

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
+1 It worked nicely in the LC9 I had.

Have you checked out the new Galloway triggers? I just saw them and I think with these and the new trigger/hammer mod kit, it would make the LC9 a fine shooter!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
+1 It worked nicely in the LC9 I had.

Have you checked out the new Galloway triggers? I just saw them and I think with these and the new trigger/hammer mod kit, it would make the LC9 a fine shooter!
I did see those , look nice but I'm going to leave mine the way it is . I have the first hammer upgrade and I can hit pretty good with it as is .
May get my wife one and try the new trigger setup in it though ..

·
Zombie Hunter
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did see those , look nice but I'm going to leave mine the way it is . I have the first hammer upgrade and I can hit pretty good with it as is .
May get my wife one and try the new trigger setup in it though ..
Since I'm not bothered by the long trigger pull I'm keeping mine stock. When I noticed the guide rod was plastic, I decided that had to change. Now, it's time for the range!

·
Zombie Hunter
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I installed the Galloway stainless guide rod in my LC9 and the slide action is so much smoother. I'll do a range report on how well it shoots ASAP.:cool:
At last ! I made it to the range Sunday and can tell no difference from the plasic VS the stainless steel rod when shooting. The only difference is when cocking the slide is much smoother with the stainless rod. The LC9 still shoots very well. I've found if I don't think about the trigger pull it doesn't bother me. If I do think about it my accuracy suffers. Oh the things we do in our heads...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts