Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here used there product like the stainless steel guide rods and there metal striker indicators. Want the pro's and con's of there products got a SR9 and a SR45 thinking about upgrading, just want some feedback on there products before purchasing. If possible some pic of there items installed would be great also, thanks!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I think the extra power striker spring is the best bet. the other products work well but that is up to you. the heavier striker spring makes the gun better. Galloway is a vey good company to deal with, great people usually make it that way!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Their trigger/striker products are excellent, and improve performance in my experience, quite a lot.

Do you want the guide rod for aesthetics?

Doc

·
One more gun
316 Posts
I got the whole package; striker indicator, trigger bar, springs and a slightly heavier recoil spring and guide rod. That along with removing the mag disconnect makes the trigger much nicer.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Only thing I've done to my SR9c is put in the steel recoil assembly, I got the 18lb with polished steel (not black). Did that because I didn't like the plastic original & it looks pretty cool; not because of any problems. I haven't messed with anything else because I love the stock trigger pull & it's run a little over 3000rds with out any problems. I recently had a Galloway RTK trigger & spring kit installed by a gunsmith on my Sig P290. It's been working fine but it fired full auto on me today! Don't know what happened but every time you squeeze the trigger it fires 2-4rd immediately. Something must have broken the sear, not sure I want to fix it LOL! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450064545.618366.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts