Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which 10/22 sights are the closest to the ones found on the M1 Garand? I keep seeing somewhat mixed reviews comparing the TechSights, Nodak, and Williams offerings. I realize that they're all peep sights so what I'm looking for is quick and easy knob adjustability for both windage and elevation, as well as a "click type" adjustment.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Which 10/22 sights are the closest to the ones found on the M1 Garand? I keep seeing somewhat mixed reviews comparing the TechSights, Nodak, and Williams offerings. I realize that they're all peep sights so what I'm looking for is quick and easy knob adjustability for both windage and elevation, as well as a "click type" adjustment.

Thanks!
I really like the Tech Sights. Easy to zero, and I shoot about as accurately with Tech Sights as a red dot sight.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
I really like the Tech Sights.
Easy to zero, and I shoot about as accurately with Tech Sights as a red dot sight.
Ya beat me to it. :D

I'm not sure I shoot as well with them as a Red Dot, but older eyes contribute to that. :)

·
Registered
845 Posts
TechSights.

I'm a Garand nut, have more Garands than 10/22.
I have 4 10/22's, and 3 of them have TechSights and LOVE them.

I bought a set for my old Mini14 as well.

I spent 2 years or so on the line at Appleseed events as an instructor. We had events every month, including the winter, and at times we had two firing lines going. Our Rim Fire line would be have 30 or more shooters, and the 2nd line was center fire.
I never saw a problem with the TechSights on the line.

·
Have gun, will travel
1,339 Posts
Tech sights

Got to agree, the Tech sights are the best. I have them on several rifles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts