Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to get my CCW. I don't know how much I plan on carrying but I think that it is only going to be harder to get and also for carrying in my vehicle. I took the safety course/CCW on Saturday and just need to get my background check done. I shot a CZ 75 BD and it was the instructors. The reason is because when we went to the range I forgot my magazine for my gun in the truck and rode with somebody else. I shot a better group than the instructor could and now I have to have one! Basically I'm excited that I'm taking this step and wanted to share it. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,284 Posts
FertPro ... Congrats on your decision to join Ohioans everywhere who believe in exercising their 2A rights :). Regarding the CZ75b, it is one of the very best firearm values available today IMHO. My SS 75b is by far the most accurate 9mm in my collection :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats!! I remember how elated I was when I finally decided to get mine...it was a great decision....

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Good deal. Getting your CCW is basically an inexpensive life insurance. I'd be lost without mine. I've had a CCW permit since 1987 and thankfully never needed to use it. It's nice knowing if the time comes ,it’s right there to oblige them .

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
I'm sure you heard all this during your course, but don't get too excited and develop a Rambo attitude. CCW is a very serious matter.

When I got mine I think "comforted" was a better word than "excited". I could feel some tension melt away, knowing that I could legally protect myself and others. Instead of waiting for the LEOs to arrive too late to do anything but collect evidence and maybe bag my body.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts