Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll, I've recently purchased a 10/22 takedown and SR22 pistol over this past year. I've got a cricket scope on the 10/22 and am looking into some other accessories like a pistol grip stock for it. I basically just use them for plinking and target shooting at the range and whatnot. I have no shame in saying I keep some hollow points laying around for the SR22 for home protection as well until I get my hands on a M&P 40c; figure its better than nothing. I'm looking into getting a light for it that's not too big for it that I could swap over to the M&P later on as well (TLR3 or crimson trace). If anyone knows of any cool outdoor ranges in or near Charlotte let me know, haven't found any yet but also haven't spent much time looking. Also would be interested in some kind of competition from time to time for adults (I'm 28).

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Nice to have you with us.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Welcome from just outside of Charlotte. I'm in Harrisburg. I have not had any luck finding an outdoor range, I found a reference to one listed as near the parks and recreation in Gastonia. There are a few private gun clubs in the area but they are expensive to join and you have to be sponsored by a member. I shoot indoors at Eagle guns in Concord they have a nice shop and good people running it.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
howdy and welcome from middle Dixie.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.