Ruger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time back, I installed a “Ghost Ultimate” trigger bar on my 9e. The packaging proclaims in large type “ULTIMATE 3.5 lb TRIGGER”. I frankly did not find any noticeable difference in trigger pull weight or smoothness.
The question I have is how does this item work; what exactly does it do?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey, Bill

Here is their explanation of function with diagram:

glock | glock accessories | glock parts | glock trigger | glk | Ruger Triggers | glock custom 3 - HOW OUR TRIGGERS WORK glock | glock accessories | glock parts | glock trigger | glk | Ruger Triggers | glock custom

What my experience installing the ghost triggers in my and buddies' Rugers is that the SR triggers were relatively long and mushy, so the Ghost reset bar made a big noticeable difference.

When the SRC came out, Ruger did quite a bit to improve the trigger, so the installation of the Ghost bar did not seem to make AS MUCH of a difference. The same with the even later SRE.

You also said it was some time ago that you put it in. I am thinking that now that you have used it for an extended time and got used to the Ghost bar, that if you were to put the stock reset bar back in, that you will find that you are able to notice the difference right off.

Doc

1 - 2 of 2 Posts