Ruger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of yall watched my team take down the number one team in the country yesterday? Needless to say, this Aggie was pretty darn excited!:D

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
It has certainly been a week of victories, upsets and disappointments for some. Congrats to the Aggies and Johnny Football!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I was going to say I love watching anyone beat an SEC team. Then it dawned on me that A&M had moved to the SEC. LOL! Congrats on a big win though. Thats was a great game to watch.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was going to say I love watching anyone beat an SEC team. Then it dawned on me that A&M had moved to the SEC. LOL! Congrats on a big win though. Thats was a great game to watch.
Haha well then you probably enjoy the fact that we may have just kept the SEC out of the national championship

·
Registered
656 Posts
That kid can really play! I am a Florida Gator, and we saw him in our first conference game.
As far as I am concerned, he is a Heisman candidate.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
To say I was disappointed is a gross understatement, but a great win for the Aggies nonetheless. I'm a huge Bama fan, but offer my congratulations to all A&M fans.

My pastor is a big Aggies fan and he couldn't resist mentioning the game in his sermon yesterday, then I got to listen to his recap at lunch.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Am I the only one who went to a college without a footbal team and never missed it and has never watched a professional or college football game?
lol. yeah, i think you might be. where did you go, oberlin? ;)
of course, i'm a die-hard fan of what i call fake college football. you know, not notre dame, michigan, ohio, etc. but Montana and a bunch of division lll teams.
my own college had the worst team imaginable when i was there. now, they're headed to div lll playoffs round 2.

p.s. i actually really don't care at all about nfl football. i'll watch it occasionally just for the hell of it, but really don't care too much. obscure college games float my boat.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Texas A&M and Alabama both enjoyed the coaching services of the "The Bear" Bryant and the Aggies, as a new member of the SEC are pulling for a SEC member to play in a National Championship this year.

Gig 'em!
[thumbs up]

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Really, don't start counting your chickens just yet.:)
After yesterday I was thinking "maybe I should go edit that post I made..." lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.