Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Girls & CCW

Girl CCW Permits up 30% in Florida This Year...!!!...<:))

<center>
</center>

Never Hurts To Have Some Gun Model Diversity...<:))
<center>
</center>

<center>
</center>

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So how long has she lived next door and does she have pictured every gun on her shirt? Oh, and why did you post your Mom's picture???? Can she hit with that Desert Eagle? The first pic came up as a red X-maybe it's for the best?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
OOPS-my mistake-I see, now, that's OLD Pamela Anderson-she just looks old enough to be your Mom...the Desert Eagle never impressed me much, either, till a plumber down the street showed me this afternoon his in 9mm with a blue-like finish on it...I like that gun!!! Smoother than a Beretta and fit tightly...all I'd seen before were the big gawky ones like she has-this little 9 is about Beretta 92 size but real good balance....he also had a FN .40 that looks like a Browning Hi-Power...pushing the safety down cocks the hammer and you can push it back down if you don't fire...I think FN made the Hi-Power but this has their FN name on it and browning owner's manual packed with it...no Browning mark on the gun...strange....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
NOW I get the first one-looks like Betty Boop would have looked if she was sexy!!! now we gotta tell the younguns who she is....:D

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SheepDog,... Seriously, one of the things I like about you, is the depth of your Gun knowledge that you bring to this website...<:)) Thanks for the Info, and Links that have helped Me, and the other Gunner's out with your Info...<:))

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
And one of the things that I like about YOU is that, unlike my wife, you put up with my crap and have a sense of humor!!! Glad you joined us and lots of fun (and learning) ahead...with all the stuff us old guys have learned the hard way, and all the fresh ideas(well, OK, SOME of the fresh ideas) the younguns are bringing to us...we're all better for being here....and though we won't always agree, I guess SOMEBODY's got to buy the "other" calibers....

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
little miss diversity is just ???how would you say it?????the allamerican drop my tougue on the ground an walk on it gourgous !!!!thanks for the report!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
She needs a 58-year-old highly experienced guard dog...where do I volunteer? She'd have my tail waggin' so fast it wouldn't show up in the picture!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts