Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is Conley, 26, and I'm a long time lurker. I currently live in Gainesville, FL (Go Gators!) and I'm a full time student. When I get free time I enjoy doing pretty much anything outdoors. I'm a member of the trap and skeet club here and shoot regularly. Besides shooting I love to fish and I surf fish quite often. I only own one Ruger for now, the 345 decock only. Glad to be here and I hope to learn a lot. :)

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome Conley! Glad you're here. Since you are young and new I feel that it is my duty to warn you that there is a bad disease going around on this Board. It is called Rugeritis, and since you only have one Ruger, you are very likely to get it. The only cure is more Rugers. So don't be surprised if you start feeling the urge to get another Ruger in the Future. Hope you like it here and enjoy the Board. The P345D is a good choice for a first Ruger. All the P-series I have are decockers which is three. :D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us. Yep there is alot of information here not a day goes by that I don't learn something here.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome! Join in anytime.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Welcome from KS! Glad to have you here. You have a great Ruger there...be warned the more you shoot it, the more you will want additional Rugers.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome. I also lurked for a long time before joining. I was told lurkers are welcome. Glad you joined. Watch out for the rampant rugeritis. It is contagious.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome Conley. I agree. One Ruger doesn't last long. Hope you enjoy it here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.