Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

Hello all,
I am looking to part with a Gen 3 Glock 17 with a handful of extra goodies.

I bought this on 12/26/2011 from a local shop. I have the original hard case and paperwork included. This gun has approximately 1000-1500 rounds through it (mostly Federal bulk stuff in the burgundy boxes). Never a failure or hiccup of any kind. I had TruGlo TFO's installed by a gunsmith in my area. They are yellow in the rear, green in the front and work extremely well. I also installed a Ghost Ultimate Trigger Kit and a Stainless Guide Rod and Spring (all original parts, except the original sights, will be supplied so it can be put back to factory if you choose). I am including (5) 17rd Glock Factory Magazines with this pistol as well as the Glock Tool, Glock Speed Loader, a Hogue Grip Sleeve and an MTM Hard Pistol Case (in addition to the original case). The MTM Case is a 4-pistol case, but I stored the Glock up top with the mags, etc. down below.

This gun looks almost brand new. The only marks I can find are in the rear sight groove where the old sights were pushed out. Ther is no rust, corrosion or marring of any kind anywhere else on this gun. It has been kept in a cool, dry environment. Never left in a car. Never carried concealed. I clean it after every outing and wipe the outside down to keep it clean, dry and preserved.

I'm asking for $575 (I have close to $750 in this gun and it's only 6 months old so I feel my price is fair, . I prefer a face-to-face sale in South Carolina (I'm in Sumter, near Columbia). I would also be interested in a trade for a similar condition CZ75-SP01 or CZ75 (not the SA version). I would be glad to meet you at a gun range so that you can try out the gun. I will supply you with a box of 50 Federal Rounds to try it with. If you want me to ship it, I will do so through my local FFL and I will cover shipping. You will be responsible for any transfer fees.

I haven't sold much here (a few items), but I have lots of positive feedback on the camera forums at FredMiranda.com, Rangefinderforum.com, APUG.org (all username matthewm) and on ebay under the username shutterbuttonfrenzy. Please feel free to check them for references.

I will get some photos posted this evening when I get home from work.

Please PM or email me with questions or offers. If you want to chat via phone, please PM me and we can exchange phone numbers.

Thanks so much!

Kind regards,
Matthew

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.