Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Very nice. If I got my wife a gun she'd be howling, and not for joy. I had to get her some ear rings recently. Jewelry is safe with her. I've learned the hard way never to buy clothes. Not since I brought home a pretty dress that was 4 sizes too large. Ouch!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yesterday (March 10), was my wife's birthday, we went to the LGS and she bought a new S&W 9 mm EZ. She picked it out and I just encouraged her.

Have a blessed day,

Leon

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice gun.
My Dad gave me one a few years ago ,still had the shipping grease on it.
One of my favorite shooters.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Update request

Yesterday (March 10), was my wife's birthday, we went to the LGS and she bought a new S&W 9 mm EZ. She picked it out and I just encouraged her.

Have a blessed day,

Leon
I have been contemplating the same thing for my honey. Please report back telling how she takes to it.:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have been contemplating the same thing for my honey. Please report back telling how she takes to it.:)
Oh, she loves it! She's been shooting mine and flipped when I put a set of Target Grips that I had laying around on it. She has a Mark IV Target in stainless and a Mark IV 22/45Lite and despises the triggers on both. I have a Volquartsen trigger to put in her 22/45 and she's talking about selling her Target...it's just too heavy for her hand after having nerve surgery. She shoots the shorter barrel 50th better than she shoots the target's longer barrel! She likes shooting my Mark II Competition Target from a rest but it, too, is too heavy for her hand. She likes the trigger.

I'm still up in the air about selling my Mark IV Target and opting for another Mark II myself. Spending another $125 on the trigger just doesn't sit too well when I can get a Mark II that probably needs nothing more than a good cleaning!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And, it's home and she loves it. Needed a good cleaning because the original lube had pretty much turned to gum. I had a set of target grips kicking around and she likes them, too! Since her Birthday and our Anniversary are the same day, I got her a S&W Model 31, too.

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
And, it's home and she loves it. Needed a good cleaning because the original lube had pretty much turned to gum. I had a set of target grips kicking around and she likes them, too! Since her Birthday and our Anniversary are the same day, I got her a S&W Model 31, too.
Very Nice....Happy Wife, Happy Life!!! :D

Ted

1 - 17 of 17 Posts