Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
A couple of years ago I got in to dipping fly rod blanks using this hydrographics kit I found on Ebay. It cost $55.00 and is worth it. I used a 55 gallon fish tank I bought at Walmart for under $100 for the dip tank and removed the top cross brace bar. I also picked up a cheap spray gun from a hobby store for adding the base color and sealer. They have sealers so light and flexible that you can do the rubber on cellphones. There is a video below on the page that shows them dipping a scope and you should all watch it. If you ever thought of getting in to this then this is a great kit especially for the money. The company who makes the kit also dips for customers if you don't want to do it yourself. My buddy got his compound bow dipped by this company and it came out great. The guys who run the company are also great and will help you out with any questions you have while doing your project. I called them numerous times and they always helped me out or called me back quickly if they were busy dipping stuff. Hope this helps you all out.

Tight groups,

Ricky

Hydrographics Water Transfer DIP Kit do It Yourself | eBay

·
Registered
14 Posts
hydro graphics

anyone had their guns "dipped"? i saw a glock that was done in a zombie wrap, looked sweet. im junt not sure if it will effect the performance of the gun. i dont think it should...

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This kit works great. It will not hurt the action of the gun at all. I used to dip my fly rods and it never changed the action on them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts