Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time caller, long time listener. I'm from southwest PA and been messing with rugers for awhile. The first ruger I used was my dad's .270 77 mkII, killed a nice buck when I was 14 (just graduated from 16ga slugs). I currently have a No. 1 in .30-06 and a new Vaquero in .45 colt.

I almost added to the collection last night when I "Accidently" stumbled into a local gun shop while Christmas shopping. It took a great deal of restraint, but I left empty handed. I first spotted a new .41 mag blackhawk, a nice single six, then a great Mk II pistol. I better stay out of that place or my wife will skin me....at least until after Christmas.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Welcome hrc. I have to stay out of gunshops too, I have no restraint when it comes to good clean Rugers. You need to go back and put the Mark II on lay away. You don't need to tell anyone but us----

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Unless you're a "Big Bore" fanatic Go for the single-six I have a brace of .45 caliber Vaqueros but still enjoy plinking with my single-six and it's a bit cheaper too.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome! Staying out of a gunshop????? can't---understand.....concept----error!!!!!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome from across the "Pike". I feel your pain... :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well my buddy just asked me if I wanted to go shopping tonight. So, It looks like I don't have a choice...well I guess I do, one of three. I just know that something is gonna follow me home. It can't be helped.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.