Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Work is cancelled for me today because of the hurricane. Figured it's a good day to clean my guns, especially getting the carbon off the front of cylinder and around forcing cone of my stainless revolvers. I have all day, so they should be looking like new. This will keep me from getting bored and I enjoy doing this.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Enjoy your day off, but stay safe!

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Sounds like a good day despite the weather. Detailing the guns while watching Jim Cantori on the Weather Channel talking about the hurricane.....sounds familiar to us Floridians. Be safe.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Schools are closed, Fed and local gov't offices closed, metro transit closed, Stock exchange closed, but guess who still has to go to work :mad:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Ah yes - rainy days and Mondays made me GLAD - since I retired that is!!! Welcome to my world.

Cleaning guns: Exactly what I have planned - looking at my cleaning spreadsheet I see the following need:

SR22p - 192 rds
M&P 22 - 54 rds
Single Ten - 90 rds
22/45 - 172 rds
GP100 - 25 rds

So far only 1/2" of rain here in my part of WV, but it really hasn't arrived yet.

Stay safe and enjoy the day.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good use of idle time............ I'll be doing that later, after I finish some homework........

Work is cancelled for me today because of the hurricane. Figured it's a good day to clean my guns, especially getting the carbon off the front of cylinder and around forcing cone of my stainless revolvers. I have all day, so they should be looking like new. This will keep me from getting bored and I enjoy doing this.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Good day to catch up on anything, indoors that is.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts